Terms, Conditions and Quality Codes
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all purchase orders:
- The due date shown on this purchase order is the expected “On Dock” date at our facility.
- Supplier shall notify Courter-Hall Company in the event that confirmed delivery dates will not be met.
- Failure to deliver within the required delivery date may result in the cancellation of this order.
- Military specification items must be packaged to the applicable standards required by drawings and/or procurement specifications. This includes thread protection, one per package, opaque bags, etc.
- By acceptance of this order, vendor acknowledges this document may contain technical data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C. SEC 2751, ET SEQ) and ITAR 22 CFR 120-130 and is subject to the export restrictions provided therein. Recipients of this document should abide by such laws and regulations, including country specific controls and controls on use. Export of this document and documents specified herein are subject to U.S. export control laws and regulations.
- Any purchase order noting a US Government Contract number and associated Priority Rating shall be executed in accordance with the Defense Priority and Allocation System Program.
- Traceability for all material, revision status, date of manufacture, and inspections (if applicable) shall be maintained and records of such shall be kept on file and readily accessible for a minimum of 10 years.
- We reserve the right of access for ourselves, customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities as well as all quality records pertaining to the execution of a Courter-Hall Company order.
- Documentation including C of C’s, Test Reports, and other documentation that might be required must be provided to Courter-Hall Company in English.
- No known nonconformance shall be shipped to Courter-Hall Company without written authorization from Courter-Hall Company Quality. The product shall be held at the supplier pending instruction from Courter-Hall Company. If nonconforming product is found by the supplier after shipment to Courter-Hall Company the supplier shall notify Courter-Hall Company within 48 hours of the discovery.
- All parts provided by the seller must be free of Foreign Object Damage or Foreign Object Debris (FOD). This included, but is not limited to, any possible damage from the manufacturing environment, handling damage; unknown/unwanted items left in or on a part, packaging, etc.
- Conflict Minerals: Courter-Hall Company requires that each of our suppliers will not supply any products or materials that contain conflict minerals sourced from the Democratic Republic of Congo and/or its adjoining countries unless the supplier can certify that the source of the minerals is ‘DRC conflict free’ as defined by U.S. securities laws.
- Seller shall implement and maintain a Counterfeit Parts Protection plan to prevent the shipment of counterfeit or suspect counterfeit parts.
- Seller shall not act in any unethical manner during operation of its business activities. Courter-Hall Company is committed to providing conforming product to its customers and Seller’s products play an integral part to this success. Seller therefore understands the contributions to overall product safety and conformity. Seller understands the need for competence, including any required qualification of persons. Seller also understands that using statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance of parts must be in accordance with industry standards must be documented and available for review by Courter-Hall Company.
- Seller shall notify the Buyer of any changes to processes, products or locations, including sub-tier changes to processes, products or locations.
- Courter-Hall Company monitors all suppliers to ensure on time delivery is at least 98% and quality performance is at least 98%. Failure to meet this requirement may result in one or all of the following: Corrective and Preventative Action request, site visit, and supplier’s status may result in disapproval of supplier.
The following Quality Requirements apply as listed on each PO – The following Selected Procurement Quality Requirements apply when specified in the purchase order.
Q1 – MANUFACTURERS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE/CONFORMANCE (MCOC)
Supplier is to provide the Manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance for each line item on the PO that contains this Quality Code. The MCOC should contain the part number, revision number/letter, lot number, batch number, date code, date of manufacture, expiration date, etc. of the item being provided as applicable. The MCOC should bear a signature or stamp of the manufactures representative.
Q2 – CERTIFICATIONS / TEST REPORT REQUIREMENTS
A report or reports providing required data, per any of the following categories; Raw Material Chemical test reports, Raw Material Physical and mechanical test reports, nondestructive test and process certifications (plating, anodize, paint, etc.), and functional test reports.
Q3 – SPECIALTY METALS
Material supplied must be in accordance with Domestic Specialty Metals Regulation DFARS 252.225-7009 and 252.225-7008. The country of origin of the raw material must be declared on the certification.
Q4 – REVISION STATUS
Supplier is required to provide the same revision as requested on the PO.
Q5 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
By acceptance of this order, vendor certifies that he maintains a Quality System that conforms to MIL-I-45208, ISO9001, AS9120, AS9100 or equivalent. Suppliers of calibration services must be certified to ISO17025, ISO10012-1 or ANSI Z540.
Q6- FLOW DOWN REQUIREMENTS
Courter-Hall Company will flow down the supply chain the applicable requirements, including their customer requirements, in the main body of the purchase order for each line item that contains this Quality Code. Supplier and its subcontractors will comply with any and all mandatory flow down clauses.
Q7- YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE/CONFORMANCE (C of C)
Courter-Hall Company requires your C of C to indicate lot control and traceability to the Manufacturer.
Q8 – SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE REQUIREMENTS
*** CURE DATE ITEM ***. Product must have the minimum shelf-life specified on the Purchase Order remaining upon delivery.
Q9 – MAKE PER DRAWING
This item must be made to the requested revision of the drawing. All specifications listed on the customer or military print must be used regardless of cancellation and/or superseding specifications. When a referenced document/specification is cancelled, the last issue prior to cancellation shall continue to be applicable.
Q10- Early Delivery Desired
Please ship early if possible.
Q11 – SURPLUS PARTS
Courter-Hall Company is aware that these parts are in surplus condition. No traceability to the manufacturer is required.
Q12– EXTENSIVE SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
Extensive special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics are attached. Please review completely.
Q13- DROP SHIP REQUIREMENTS
Must submit packing slip and all required certifications requested on purchase order for Courter-Hall Company’s review and approval. No shipping without Courter-Hall Company’s authorization.
Q14- EXTENSIVE DROP SHIP REQUIREMENTS
Must submit detailed measurements of inspections to Courter-Hall Company for review and approval. No shipping without Courter-Hall Company’s authorization.
Q15- VERIFY TEST REPORTS
Supplier is responsible for verifying test reports to ensure that all raw materials meet the specs requirements.